If you have been looking for a hobby which get you outdoors, and is competitive and team building, then clay shooting at Doveridge may be just the ticket for you. We offer clay lessons in the Midlands which cater for people of all experience levels. So, whether you’ve never held a gun before in your life, or are already a practiced shot, our clay lessons in the Midlands are guaranteed to be fun and challenging.
Become a Keen Shot with Our Clay Lessons in the Midlands
There are a number of shooting techniques that we offer as part of our clay lessons in the Midlands, and you will have the chance to try your hand at a range of them. Our experienced instructors will take you from the very basics through to advanced classes, and will go at a pace which suits you, making your lessons stress-free and fun!
Firstly, you will be taught the safety rules of the grounds, then correct way to hold your gun, and how to load it. From there, you will be taught a range of clay shooting techniques and your confidence will develop. The prices of our clay lessons in the Midlands include your cartridges, instructor, and hire of all the equipment you need:
• 25 clays and cartridges, Instructor, Hire of all Equipment- £35 pp
• 50 clays and cartridges, Instructor, Hire of all Equipment – £55 pp
• 75 clays and cartridges, Instructor, Hire of all Equipment – £70 pp
• 100 clays and cartridges, Instructor, Hire of all Equipment- £90 pp
Book Your Clay Lessons in the Midlands
To get started with your clay lessons in the Midlands, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. You can find more information on the techniques and disciplines we offer here, and you can take a closer look at our competition-standard facilities here.
The benefits of team building days have been known and understood for a long time. One great thing about team building days is that they can really allow your team to get to know each other better, away from the potentially stressful work environment. They also help your team to understand their personal strengths and weaknesses better, allowing them to grow and develop. At Doveridge, we offer a fresh, outdoor take on your standard team building days in the Midlands, to offer something truly exciting!
Book Your Team Building Days in the Midlands with Doveridge
Our facilities for team building days in the Midlands are sure to impress and create the perfect environment for your day of activity. Whether you have a large team, or it’s just a couple of you, your team building day will be perfectly tailored to your needs.
• Small Business Package – 25 clays and catridges, complete tuition, use of gun and all safety gear. 5-6 people per group. Sessions last approximately 2 hours, and teas and coffees are provided. £35 per person
• Large Business Package – 50 clays and cartridges, including tuition, loan of gun and all safety equipment. This option is spread over 2 sessions, lasting about 4 hours in total. 5-6 people per group, with refreshments provided. £55 per person.
• Silver Business Package – 75 clays and cartridges, full tuition, and gun and safety equipment hire. 5-6 people per group; the session takes about 5 hours, including 2 practice sessions and a competition. £70 per person.
• Gold Business Package – 100 clays and cartridges. Includes gun and equipment hire and tuition. A full day of shooting lasting about 6 hours, including lunch and a competition. £90 per person.
Book Your Team Building Days in the Midlands Today
We at Doveridge understand that team building activities are vital when it comes to learning more about ourselves and the people we work with. Teams of all sizes will benefit from a day of team building in Derbyshire, and clay pigeon shooting is the perfect activity. If you’re looking for team building in Derbyshire that are action-packed, fun, and a little different to the usual team building activities, then you’ll love our shooting facilities.
Team Building in Derbyshire for Teams of All Kinds
Our team building in Derbyshire offer your teams the chance to get to know each other better, learn more about their personal strengths and weaknesses, and have some fun! Furthermore, nothing strengthens professional relationships more than learning a new skill together; your team will really feel the benefits!
Over the years, we have hosted some of the country’s most prominent shooting competitions, and are proud to have accommodated some of the world’s best shooters. You’ll find plenty of choice when you choose us for team building in Derbyshire, as we offer a range of shooting styles and disciplines for you to try your hand at.
From English sporting and Olympic skeet, to High Tower and Compak sporting, your teams will have the chance to try out a range of disciplines and settings. We’re based in over 70 acres of gorgeous English countryside, which adds to the atmosphere and allows you to enjoy some fresh air in the great outdoors during your team building in Derbyshire.
Plan Your Team Building in Derbyshire Today
If you’re interested in team building days in Derbyshire with a difference, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch and discuss your requirements with is. We’re always happy for you to contact us should you have any questions on our facilities, or our corporate days or team building in Derbyshire. We also offer self-catering holiday cottages if you’d like to extend your stay with us.